Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

SUNGAI CHOH (2) : Once Upon A Time | Who Am I?

Once Upon A time
(A Secret Makes A Woman Pretty)


My Home Town 
Abah's House
Born Here
Colouful Life
Sungai Choh Simpang

I was born in 1950 in Kampung Sungai Choh Simpang,  as ordinary infant. No thunderstorm and no lightning whatever  to celebrate my first birthday. There was even no extraordinary phenomenon or miraculous event to make myself a legend.  Whatever legendry birth, It is just a myht. Just a fairy-tale or a bedtime story. So, I was born normally and later became a normal boy with no problems, because everything I took for granted. So, I was just a plain and simple village boy, that’s all. Anyway I was  the second son to the family, and so the youngest to get parents’ love by then.


2 Month
3 Years 
3 Little Kids
Mother's Love
From Serendah

But now it's only a step to enter 7 series. Oh God, what a big number to count. Anyway I don't care less, it is just a number. Nothing significant about it. Yet to a woman it is exclusively a secret. Sometimes it becomes a taboo to ask about age. May be, a secret makes a woman pretty. Anyway I keep on wondering when people talk about the greatness of being old. Sometimes they just create something of glamour for themselves. Even they've given  a thousand reasons to keep themselves glamourous, but it always comes back to where it started. Perhaps it is just an illusion or hype to say that, "old is gold". Really ridiculous, or do I misinterpret?


Second Son
Two Siblings
Big Brother
To Sungai Buaya

However "once upon  a time", there was no birthday celeberation during my childhood. I was even not aware of my age. My friends and I just let the day pass by. Sometimes  did not know how old we were  when asked. Anyway today's children  smile proudly when friends come to celeberate their birthday. What a joy to be a celebrity of the day. Then they all clap their hands together after the "happy birthday" song. It's really a joy to share. By then,  the old grandpa just witness the event, as a guest of the day. But I wonder, do people  remember the day of our death? May be, but after years we will be gradually disappear from their memory. That is the fate after death. Sorry to say that.


Arya 3 Months
Ayla 2 Years
Ayla 4 Years 
Ayla's Birthday
Ayra's Birthday
Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment